- June: a new module has been created for species of the citrus genus. Maps on several species (pummelo, sweet orange, female clementine and male clementine) have been added including 2 reference maps (genetic and a physical) for C. clementina hort. ex Tan
- October: Rice data from a GWAS study on two panels of 162 indica and 169 japonica rice accessions genotyped with two sets of SNP markers to find other QTLs linked to root cone angle can be downloaded.
- April: GBS data of ancient cocoa DNA have been added and can be downloaded
- Mars: Bibliographical references added for some studies and update of SSR markers data for coffee
- December: GBS genotypic data (32K SNP) for a japonica reference panel of 284 accessions and 100 advanced lines developed from biparental crosses between 31 members of the reference panel can be downloaded.
- May: GBS data for the GREENRICE project (WP2 of http://www.greenrice.eu/work-packages/) study on rice have been added and can be downloaded.
- September: The files of the GS-Ruse study on rice have been added and can be downloaded.
- March: The files of the GOPS study of genotypes on banana have been added and can be downloaded.
- February: creation of the breadfruit module. Data displayed: 25 SSR nuclear markers developed by C. Witherup et al. (2013 Appl Plant Sci) and 50 additional SSR markers developed and tested at Cirad among 47,607 SSR loci detected from NGS sequences.
- October: data from the study Incompatibility SNP mapping Brazil of association mapping of genes related to sexual incompatibility in cacao (Theobroma cacao L.) have been added
- April: data from the study GOPS of the genetic diversity of South Pacific bananas involving 191 germplasms tested with 532 DArt and 22 microsatellites has been added.
- July: root phenotyping data from the rice Orytage project involving 14 traits and 170 germplasms has been added
- July: data of the SNPs genotyping with GBS of the Orytage rice japonica panel (167 germplasms and 16444 locus) can be downloaded
- Juanary: Pictures of gel electrophoresis AFLP pattern have been added for the sugarcane module. Can be seen on the GENETIC MAPS tab
- September: new mapping data added in the cotton module of TropGeneDB, including the recently published Highly Dense Consensus (HDC) genetic map as a consensus of 6 component maps. Two QTLs studies for fiber traits and expression also added for the cotton module.
- August: genetic Map designed for anchoring sequence data from DH pahang sequencing project "MUSATRACT" in the module banana
Parentage data for germplasm added in the module sugarcane.
- February: a genotyping study on 564 accessions and 22 SSR markers added in the banana module of TropGeneDB.
- January: several phenotyping studies added in the rice module of TropGeneDB. These studies were made for the EURIGEN project on the european rice varieties.